Below, you can find a list of changes that I’ve decided to share. Mostly, it’ll be website updates, but occasionally I may add some other stuff. The way it works is a single update (after 2.0) will not be a single days changes but a group of changes that I’ve done over time. Version format is V major.minor. A new minor version will only come out after a group of minor updates while a major update will be a lot more noticeable. The most current update is always on the top.
- Changed to Divi theme
- Created Home page based on episodes
- Unlinked old, outdated menu items
- Uploaded all the videos and images from the old website.
- Moved syndication to the top with the rest of the links
- Added a quick menu system to the parent page “Community” and “About” for better navigation
- Added a temp bio for Frank
- Added Blog to RSS
- One last look over all content for any corrections needed.
- Changed page RSS link (the orange one at the top of the page) to correct RSS
- Edited RSS page to add all current RSS feeds
- Added backend support to help with multisite support
- Imported all “video game” posts from old website
- Added a new menu, Blog, with all the non-podcast posts.
- Added new categories under “blog”
- Added Patrick’s portion of the Meet the Hosts page
- Added a Latest Episode Widget
- Changed around some widgets
- Other behind the scenes stuff
- Complete update of About page
v 1.5 (10/8/11)
- Created changes page, added to menu, and added previous updates.
- Updated about page
- Created Contact form on contact page
- Added link to Gallery under Community
- Renamed Extended Family to Our Family, combined in house and extended to one place
- added a basic Our Family page
- added admin page with login link
- Added stitcher icon to syndication
- Added jeremycollier.com, sages, and resonance as part of the family on widget
- changed favicon to temp icon
- Setup syndication, family, and tags widget
- updated About the Hosts page with Jeremy’s about.
- Changed banner to a more perminant one
- Added host and segment categories
- Added About, RSS, Hosts, Contact, Community, Internal Family, Extended family pages
- Added a menu system for Episodes, news, segments (vs., do you remember, reviews, previews), Community (internal family extended family, rss) and about (meet the hosts, contact)
- Promptly deleted the Internal Family idea